Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SNOW!


I have some very exciting news!!! NO Homework !!! Which I think is amazing!!! I finished all of my history homework in class, which I don't know how, when I had a boy yelling... SQUISHY! In my ear all hour! Long story.... The reason I don't have math homework is because we had, dare I say it....... AAAAA TEST!! So I'm not so sure about how I did. I felt pretty confident, towards the end anyway... hehe. I'm so EXCITED! There is supposed to be 2 inches of ice under 2 inches of snow! and that never happens where I live!! It did happen once, it snowed 14 inches with about 2 inches of ice under it, but, of coarse I wasn't here, I was in Tennessee visiting family, and don't get me wrong, I loved visiting with them.. I just wish it would have snowed 14 inches there! Honestly I haven't seen 2 inches of snow in like 3 years! SO PLEZ PRAY, THAT I GET SNOW!
Well I hope it snows, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment