Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sleepover!


Today is Sunday, it is also my sisters Birthday... She is turning 4 years old!!! She is growing up way to fast! Anyway, I had a sleepover last night! It was great, we watched T.V for a little while, then we played the board game Quelf.... 2 rounds!!! Mikayla won the first round, and I won the second round... After that we watched an inspiring Extreme Home Makeover, Family Addition. Then, sadly the fun ended when it was time to go to sleep, how ever I woke up at 11:00 pm breathing funny! I realized that Mikaylas' pet cat was sleeping next to me!!I'm allergic to cats, although it is not sever, I was not OK, so I got some benadryl and finally went back to bed. The next morning I woke up from hearing someone call my name.... It was.... About 7:30 am. I wanted to sleep just a little bit longer but, once I am awake, I'm awake! So I watched T.V for a little while, that is, of coarse so I could get an appetite. I started to get Hungry, so I went to the kitchen to see what I could fined. I ate Cheerios, Whole Grain!! Then I got ready for church. When we got to church, I went to the nursery, Because Mikayla and I had to watch Schad (her little brother) and the best part was we were all alone!! Yep, the roads were still snowy and Icy, that means that the church doesn't usually have classes. So no one was there except for me, Mikayla, and Schad! We had fun!! It was time to leave, so I went to find my mom, and dad. Later I found out that we were having lunch at the church! YAY!! I ate fast so that I could get my hands on the dessert! After I ate we went home. And now I'm here righting this blog, FUN, I want to be sledding, but I can't because my mom and dad have bible class. Well salutations!

No comments:

Post a Comment