Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ice!!


Ice, Ice, and more Ice!!! If you have any clue to what I just said your probably thinking about Ice!! Well if you are wondering, I don't have school today! And I am thrilled!!! But considering I just got pelted in the head with ice... Not to happy,Well lets just say, I HAVE A HEADACHE!! This morning my alarm woke me up at 6:30 am, but more than my alarm waking me up was my mother, saying she doesn't think we're having school, so when I heard that, I thought,"I should go check it out," I immediately went to the kitchen, where my mother just walked,then I saw her looking at her laptop, I asked her if we had school, and she said we didn't, I was over joyed! The website that she was on also said that her college was closed. Later on we found out that her collage closed at 11:00 am through an email from her school. Sadly she had missed one class, it wasn't her fault that she got the email at 10:57 am! But she said it was totally fine, because the quiz she had to take could be dropped so she wouldn't get a zero. Our power is supposed to go out some time today, according to the forecast. My school is also out Friday as well... HELLO 4 DAY WEEKEND!! I wish we always had 4 day weekends, that would be nice. As weird as this sounds, I actually want my power to go out, I think it would be fun!! Got to go...Be safe on the roads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment